What exactly is the Athlete Management System? And how do we use it at the Australian Institute of Sport?
The Athlete Management System (AMS) is a nationally available web based platform to support education and decision-making by our National Sporting Organisations (NSOs) and the National Institute Network (NIN) with the aim of improving athlete health and performance outcomes.
Click this link to head back to the Main Menu
Manage athlete data to improve health and performance outcomes..
- It can highlight energy levels and muscles soreness
- It helps to make more informed decisions about the athlete’s readiness to train and compete.
- It can provide direction on training and performance by identifying when to train hard and when to increase recovery.
Why do we use the AMS Athlete APP?
The Athlete Management System (AMS) is a nationally available web-based platform to support education and decision making by our National Sporting Organisations (NSOs) and the National Institute Network (NIN) with the aim of improving athlete health and performance outcomes.
Enhance the athlete experience with the AMS athlete app
- We know that there is a strong link between being able to complete training and performance. The information provided enables you to be managed individually.
- Collect and share information. Having a variety of data promotes more conversations about what is best for your development.
- View personalised dashboards and interact with your data. The information helps make the right decision for your preparation and competition
Who uses the AMS?
Multiple data integrations and structured layers
- Multiple National Sporting Organisations
- Multiple National Institutes of Sport
- Welcome diversions. The most rewarding adventures often start with an unexpected detour. Perhaps that distraction will guide you onward.