Diving Coach Prescription & Monitoring
What is the Athlete Management System?
The Athlete Management System (AMS) is web-based platform designed to capture information from a variety of sources including athlete training and competition data, health related information and administrative records among other things. The AMS allows staff that work with an athlete or a team to have real-time access to the relevant information related to their role to support performance-related decision making.
The Basics - Getting Started
Getting started on your computer. A web browser with internet connection is all you need to access the AMS. Chrome and Firefox are the recommended browsers.
Please note: Internet Explorer should not be used.
Click the link below to head on over to the AMS Website on your computer or tabular device.
- Open the link to the AMS. (See above)
- Login using the username and password.
- Verify your identity with the code sent to your mobile phone.
If you do not receive a validation code, you may need to have your contact details updated. Contact your sport’s AMS contact or email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
As AMS holds the personal information and health information of users it is very important you acknowledge our responsibilities in protecting and use of this information. The AMS User Terms Privacy Notice will appear on first login. You must accept before accessing AMS.
Setup Favourite Events
Adding the events you wish to use frequently will improve the way you can access the information you need quicker
- Click Account at top of screen
- Scroll down to Favourite Events and select events
- Press Save, and Enter your Password
- Refresh page to see changes
Adding or Updating Competition Dives
Below will explain how to add or update competition dives for your athletes.
This only needs to be completed initially or when their competition dive list changes.
Adding the Athlete Competition Dives
Adding the athletes competition dives into this form allows AMS automatically track the number of competition dive attempts when you prescribe Water & Dryland sessions
Example from Reporting Dashboard
- Hover over Data Entry from the top of the home screen
- Click Enter Data for Athlete
- Select the athlete you want to add the Competition Dive List for
- Add the Dives by clicking in Dive column and searching for each dive from the available list. The additional columns will self populate after a dive is selected.
- Click the Add Competition Dive button to add additional dives to the table if further rows are needed
- Remember to Click Save at the bottom.
Example of completed competition list