Performance alerts are instantaneous notifications from AMS to a member of your organisation to let them know that something relevant to them has changed.
- The Name of a performance alert (i.e. what you saved it as).
- The Message contents, which is helpful when you know all or part of the message that’s being received by someone in the alert.
- Send PDF is used to find out which alerts have PDF documents associated with them.
- Add to Inbox can be selected to narrow down the alerts that are set to send to a Smartabase inbox.
- Add to Activated Alerts will show you which alerts have had this property enabled.
- Append with Players Details will show you which alerts have had this property enabled.
- Owner (who created the alert).
- The Athlete who is monitored by an alert.
- The Group of athletes monitored by an alert.
- The Form (event form) that the alert is based upon.